You will be allocated designated directorates to support and develop relationships with stakeholders. You will support these designated directorates in the development and delivery of targeted recruitment plans and management of specialist and senior recruitment campaigns.
Leading charity in the health-care field.
Engage with Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Managers to understand role requirements, overall expectations, timeframes, candidate pool quality and quantity
Support Account Director / Talent Acquisition Manager on monthly reporting at all stages of the recruitment process for review with client. Inclusion of statistics on D&I applications and conversion rates
Become Client's storyteller, sharing inspiring information with candidates about client, their business strategy, culture, current and future opportunities.
Leverage all aspects of sourcing including but not limited to Client ATS, LinkedIn, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals and networking events
Identify talent in hard-to-reach places, learn about their skills and motivations and educate them on our client's culture and opportunities
Conduct research to identify, evaluate and prioritise target companies and locations to attract talent from
Proactively develop, grow and maintain a network of external prospects to feed into and nurture clients talent pools
- Significant and recent experience of high-volume recruitment work preferably in a multi-site/recruitment environment
- Experience of developing creative recruitment campaigns utilising direct sourcing methods and working with managers to solve recruitment challenges
- Proven ability in building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of customer focus and the ability to engage prospective candidate
- Proactively provide data and market insights to stakeholders and business leaders making strong recommendations to inform key recruiting decision
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation in our applicant tracking system on candidates, hiring manager's interactions and other recruiting activities.
You must be available on a short notice period or be immediately available to be considered for this interim role.
This is a 3-6 month temporary role paying £15-18ph dependant on experience. You will also be eligible for a performance bonus paid on agreed cycle as well as a bonus for cross / up sell based on incremental revenue generated