A brand new permanent role is available in an international law firm. Working alongside some fantastic CSR, D&I and Pro Bono professionals you will be the main point of contact for a broad range of D&I programmes and activities.
The role supports the day-to-day D&I activities that deliver the firmwide CR&I strategy. You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, and key external partners
- Managing key aspects of the social mobility programme, including partnerships with school and universities
- Providing high level support on key benchmarking exercises e.g. Social Mobility Index and Stonewall Workplace Equality Index
- Helping to analyse diversity data to understand D&I challenges and identify root causes
- Managing the D&I calendar of events, content on the intranet, external websites and supporting key stakeholders on our wider D&I communications plan
- Supporting internal employee networks,
- Relationship management of external partnerships and networks
- Keep up to date with D&I topics, trends and developments globally
- Represent the firm at external forums and events.
- Experience in a similar role of developing and implementing D&I projects - ideally within a global professional services firm
- Span of capability from strategic to hands-on operational
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines