Payroll & Benefits Business Partner £50k to £55k + Bonus - City of London
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a Payroll & Benefits Business Partner on behalf of a leading firm located in the city.
This role will be reporting directly into the head of HR and will also work closely with finance.
- Take full ownership of monthly payroll processing.
- Deal with UK and expat employees.
- Process amendments (starters, levers, and bank detail changes)
- Processing shares for employees.
- Processing all benefits and pensions.
- Producing tax information on a monthly and annual basis- P45, P60 P11Ds.
- HMRC reporting.
- Supporting yearly audits.
Skills and experience:
- Strong excel knowledge
- Strong payroll & benefits exposure
- UK tax knowledge
- Team player
- Exposure to being in a sole role
- CIPP/ CIPD qualified.