Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Associate for a start-up Tech brand based in Central London.
The role will be working alongside and reporting into the TA and People Lead, predominantly focused n Recruitment with the chance to get involved in talent management, employee engagement and learning & development.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with one year + experience in recruitment and a desire to get more involved in wider HR.
Working within a start-up company with ambitious growth plans present multiple opportunities for anyone who joins!
Day to day your duties will include:
- Engaging and collaborating with team leaders to discuss hiring needs
- Managing the full recruitment process for junior and mid-level hires, including:
o Writing appropriate, compelling role specifications
o Sourcing great candidates using a variety of methods including direct and agency
o Screening candidate applications
o Managing the interview process; making sure everything runs smoothly, ensuring a positive candidate experience, collating feedback from candidates and interviewers, and managing expectations on both sides
- Coordinating the onboarding of new joiners and helping to create a positive welcome to the business
- Supporting the Talent Lead on employee engagement initiatives from implementing benefits to organising team social events and company off sites
- Coordinating group learning and development sessions
- At least one years' experience in Recruitment
- Roles to be recruited include Tech, Sales, Client Success, Marketing and Operations! Ideally you will have experience in any of these areas.
- An interest in getting involved in talent management, employee engagement and learning & development