Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job - 12 month FTC
Oakleaf are working with a Tech start up who are looking to bring in a Talent & HR Manager to join the exciting project!
They are looking for you to be an experienced, ambitious and driven Talent Acquisition & People Lead to lead the in-house, direct recruitment function, as they continue to expand. tis is a stand alone role, so previous stand alone experience is hightly desireble. the company is areound 70 employees.
If you enjoy both the recruitment and HR then this is the role for you!
This is a 12 month Fixed term contract role paying between 50-55K depending on experience.
What you will be doing Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to execute & manage an effective direct hiring plan in line with our strategic plan and vision
- Building talent pipelines, through targeted campaigns and candidate generation strategies
- Designing and implementing the Early Careers strategy to include apprentices, interns and a Graduate/Trainee Academy initiative
- Providing Hiring Managers with support in sourcing, selection and pre-screening together with a best in class on-boarding offering
- Playing an active role in the company's drive to align employee roles to such areas as business vision, purpose and in particular employee engagement/retention
- Taking ownership of our CPD and talent growth initiatives
- Providing ﬁrst line support in such areas as HR Administration, Operations and Employee Relations.
What you need to have for this Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job
2+ years of resourcing/recruitment experience, with knowledge of a variety of sectors including Product, Sales, Customer Success, Content and Marketing.
- 2+ years of HR/People management experience, ideally in an evolving organisation
- Track record of candidate generation/assessment through a variety of channels including job boards, social media, direct sourcing and referrals
- Attention to detail and a desire to contribute to an ambitious but quality driven growth plan
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team with common goals in mind
- Possibly CIPD qualiﬁed or progressing towards qualiﬁcation
- Possessing high levels of integrity, empathy and understanding of the components of an evolving 'People' function. Beneﬁts
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and autonomy
If you feel that this Talent Acquisition & People Lead Job is for you , then please apply now!