INTERIM OD ROLE
Your new company
Large public sector body in Derbyshire.
Your new role
My client is looking for an OD/Change specialist who can engage with employees and guide them through the change process to ensure corporate and change projects are completed through all project phases from project inception through to implementation and ongoing support. Engaging with employees to ensure the organisation can capture benefits from all projects.
- Develop people project strategy, objectives and project scoping documents. Facilitate full cost/benefit analysis.
- Engage stakeholders, create project organisation structure and a project communication framework. Gain agreement from all relevant parties, including Managers Project Board and Senior Leadership Team etc.
- Be responsible for managing all project meetings and workshops in line with the communications framework agreed for the project, including meeting preparation, chairing of meetings and producing meeting documentation.
- Carry out management reporting at key stages of the project and co-ordinate all service wide communications.
What you'll need to succeed
- OD and change management experience
- Project management experience
- Business analysis skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available - 2 days per week from home
- Open to 4 days per week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.