Head of Global Payroll £85k to £100k + Bonus - Cambridge
A leading global Academic and Publishing organisation seek and experienced Head of Global Payroll to run, drive and own their entire UK, APAC and American payroll offering.
Reporting into the Director of International Finance you will be the subject matter expert for all payroll strategy and governance plus lead the payroll team in their strive to offer a seamless service.
- Managing a payroll team in the UK and APAC
- Maintain vendor management across all jurisdictions UK, EMEA, America and APAC
- Making sure that the service levels are in line with signed SLA's
- Lead on all payroll implementations and solutions, liaise with senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain the payroll strategy, ensuring consistent delivery of multi-cycle, multi-national payrolls, internal & external audit controls, GDPR etc.
- Liaising with Employment Tax Manager to ensure accurate end of year reporting
- Ensure that all payroll metrics are met and delivered on time
- Review the payroll function as an ongoing project and looking at streamlining ways of working and process improvements
- Project manage payroll related projects
- Team management and development
- Strong team leadership and motivation skills
- Strong UK and Global payroll experience and exposure
- Vendor management
- Experience in leading systems implementations
- Knowledge of employment tax and payroll laws in other countries
- Proven experience of continuous payroll process improvement
- Strong systems experience: ADP and Excel