Full time permanent HR Manager / Senior Advisor - Office Based - Located in Knowsley
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well established organisation based in Knowsley. My client is seeking a professional HR Manager / Senior Advisor to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Specialising in retail across a multitude of sectors the organisation are in a large period of growth
Your new role
You will be responsible for the management of the HR function for approximately 200 staff ensuring people practices and processes support business objectives, align to core values and culture, and are compliant with employment legislation.
Some of your duties will include but not limited too
- Leading the HR function, overseeing operational HR activity to deliver an effective and efficient HR service to the business.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, overseeing complex employee relations issues such as grievance and disciplinary, escalating risk and consulting employment law advice where necessary
- Develop and implement HR initiatives across the employee life cycle that support organisational and people objectives including employee engagement, recruitment proactive, performance management, development programmes and succession planning.
- Ensure employee data is proactively managed and processed to comply with data regulation, sustain accurate record keeping and enable provision of useful data insights and management information.
- Manage payroll and benefits, including monthly payroll and pension process and liaison with financial advisory partners.
- Manage all aspects of Health & Safety, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed and practiced while working continuously to improve all areas
What you'll need to succeed
CIPD Level 5 Qualified
HR systems, policies and procedures
Minimum 3 years HR business partner / Senior Advisor experience
Comprehensive knowledge of UK Employment law.
Extensive Microsoft office applications
Ability to use own initiative & proactive thinking
Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
Business focused and commercially aware
What you'll get in return
Working for a friendly supportive team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.