Learning & Development Specialist - St Albans - £45k plus car allowance
Our client is a well established, commercial organisation that is looking for a Leaning & Development Specialist to join the team. Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for managing the design and delivery, evaluation and reporting of training across the Group. You will be responsible for the following:-
- Work closely with the management teams to match their growth plans with the learning needs of employees.
- Responsible for the delivery of the Training and Development Strategy.
- Take accountability for specific L&D Projects
- Lead, manage, design and deliver the internal training programmes and courses
- Lead, manage and deliver externally sourced training programmes and courses
- Manage the enrolment of new starters and coordinate new start inductions
- Evaluate and monitor learning outcomes
- Produce KPI metric data
- Develop a Learning & Development calendar
You will need the following experience:-
- Background and experience in start to finish L&D programmes
- Experience in designing learning programmes
- Experience in supporting the full training cycle
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.