Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche logistics / outsourcing Business with its HQ in Swindon, to recruit an experienced HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
The business is expanding / this is a newly created role and you will be instrumental in helping place the people agenda at the very heart of the business.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager and working in / supported by a small team, you will partner with managers across the business regarding employee relations, policies and procedures and ways of working.
- Responsibility for advising managers and employees on all aspects of employment relations such as absence management, disciplinary and grievances
- Progressing case work to a successful outcome
- Working closely with managers offering guidance and support and ensuring compliance with HR policy and procedures
- Review own case work, analysing and identifying behaviour trends
- Provide HR support on a variety of organisational and people related projects
- You will be required to travel to sites across Wiltshire
- Proven experience in a HR generalist role which includes proving expert advice and dealing matters in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Multi-site experience
- Strives to provide excellent service
- Confident working independently and autonomously when providing advice with a resilient and flexible approach
- System orientated and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Demonstrate a proactive approach
- CIPD qualified (Level 5) desirable
If you are looking for an interesting and challenging opportunity and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.