Hybrid HRBP role based in Wrexham, Full time for a period of 4-6 Months with a possibility of becoming perm
Your new company
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR business partner based in Wrexham to join the HR division on a interim basis with the possibility of becoming permanent.
My client has cemented a strong presence in the UK, currently employing over 700 professionals across three sites; Wrexham, Slough and Oxford. The organisation spans three specialties in the UK: research and development, manufacturing and distribution, plus commercial operations.
Your new role
The role is being offered on a full time, Hybrid basis, Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week and working from the onsite offices x 3 days per week
You will be required to support the HRD achieve HR and strategic objectives, and enable the implementation of business and people strategy through the design and implementation of pragmatic initiatives.
You will also assist the business in leading, training, motivating, developing and empowering employees in accordance with the organisations competencies, policies and procedures.
Some of your duties will include but not limited to
What you'll need to succeed
- Translate business strategies and targets into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives
- Provide support, guidance and partnership to stakeholders on all generalist HR activities, supporting performance improvements and profitability, and mitigating risk relating to people issues.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on the full range of employee relations issues, in accordance with UK employment legislation, company policies and best practice.
- Support the review and development of company policies to build the company as an industry employer of choice
- Engage with managers to coordinate all aspects of the talent lifecycle, including but not limited to; people reviews and succession planning activities, identify key talent and implement appropriate activities to support succession planning within each of the functions, seeking opportunities for employee's development.
- Define and implement learning and development activities as required
- Support the annual compensation review process , monitoring outcomes to meet internal metrics and benchmarks.
- Work with other functions as appropriate to benchmark compensation and benefits to ensure that the business is competitive within the industry sector.
- Participate in improving the development of roles and associated job descriptions, ensuring that they are appropriately graded and remunerated.
- Ensure equity in remuneration within agreed businesses and functions, highlighting and managing any areas of concern
- Manage transactional processes, liaising with the internal HR Shared Services Centre, ensuring all aspects are delivered through best practice, including but not limited to; talent acquisition, on-boarding, exit interviews, financial reconciliations, site communications, health and safety activity and implementation of corporate initiatives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and implementation of the HR Strategy, locally, nationally and at corporate level.
- Any other activities commensurate with the role and grade.
- Analyse people metrics, e.g. including headcount reporting, recruitment activity, budgetary considerations, and, based on these, recommend amendments to drive business performance improvement.
CIPD Level 7 or Degree educated in HR or Business
Manufacturing industry experience.
Desirable to have a background in pharmaceutical organization.
Experienced in working in a global matrixed organization with multiple stakeholder management Good knowledge of HR policies and procedures and current legislative requirements.
Excellent written and oral communication, combined with organisational, interpersonal, negotiation and time management skills
Able to communicate with diplomacy and tact.
Background in a commercial HR generalist role in a large, matrixed organization
Experienced in driving improvements in talent management and engagement activities.
Able to manage and analyse data to support business decisions. Demonstrated ability to coach and influence leaders at all levels.
Experienced in successfully delivering HR projects.
What you'll get in return
Working for an inclusive and diverse organisation
Friendly and professional team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.