An Interim Recruitment Business Partner, with the potential to go permanent. To join a Not-for-profit organisation in their growth journey, based in London.
Work with a London not-for-profit organisation, to support in their recruitment team for graduates.
An interim Recruitment Business Partner to:
- Support on recruitment, particularly large campaigns.
- Support and advise managers / key stakeholders.
- Day to Day business activities.
- Create inclusive recruitment experience.
- Ensure systems are kept up to date.
- Monitor performance and KPIs.
- Ensure processes and procedures are compliant.
- Reporting on data.
- Continuous improvements of the recruitment process.
- Supporting internal and external consultants.
An experience Recruitment Business Partner with:
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- In house Recruitment Experience
- Knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion
- Line management experience
- Operational Role
- Commercial mindset, ambitious and creative.
- Desirable: interest in Fashion or Retail.
Day Rate Equivalent
Available at short notice - October Start
Interim Assignment, with potential to go permanent.