This is a varied and challenging in-house Talent Acquisition Role. You will be joining a well established and well regarded Recruitment Function aligned to a specific client group and responsible for delivering against the operational recruitment needs of the businesses. You must have proven experience as an in-house recruiter with the ability to source, attract and hire talent at all levels.
The role will see you
- Managing recruitment campaigns and hiring managers to ensure a high quality recruitment experience as well as a successful outcome.
- Using your experience and market knowledge to source the best possible talent from a range of channels.
- Interviewing, shortlisting and selecting candidates and championing "hidden gem" candidates/talent where appropriate.
- Managing a high volume of permanent vacancies across diverse levels and skills sets, ensuring that priorities are identified and met
- Managing internal recruitment processes and improving recruitment capabilities across the business so making it easier to recruit the talent the business needs.
You must enjoy the challenge of managing end to end Recruitment Campaigns (both high volume and bespoke), be able to thrive in a busy (and dispersed) Recruitment Team and have the ability to work well as a self managing/autonomous recruitment professional. It is a business that demands high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and you will be working in partnership with senior and qualified hiring managers. You will need strong communication, organisational and customer service skills if you are going to be the effective and influential business partner that the business needs you to be.
This is a blue chip organisation and a Recruitment Function with a strong reputation (both internally and externally) so you will have every chance to thrive and develop with the business. The role offers a hybrid working pattern but we are looking for individuals with a base close to Birmingham, Manchester or London
Salary - c£45000 + benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH237).
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable