I am recruiting a German speaking HR Assistant to work for a Global Luxury Retail Brand based in London.
You will be responsible for all HR Administration across the Northern Europe team (UK, IR, DACH, Scandinavia, Latvia and The Netherlands). Fluent English and German language is required for this role.
You will be working for a Global Retail Brand based in London.
As German speaking HR Assistant for this Global Retail Brand, you will be an integral member of the HR team and provide guidance and support to managers and colleagues across the full range of HR activities and undertake a range of associated administrative tasks.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Coordinate the HR in-box for incoming queries
- Manage the on-boarding process for new employees including new hire paperwork and system set up through to new starter checklists and welcome presentations
- Sending out offer letters and contracts
- Communicate necessary people changes to payroll in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact for any HR queries
The successful German speaking HR Assistant will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Fluent English and German required
* Previous demonstrable knowledge of working within an HR administration role, ideally across Europe
* Working knowledge and understanding of UK employment law with respect to terms and conditions of employment and HR policies and procedures
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
* A collaborative approach with the ability to work effectively with others both within the HR team and across the wider business
* CIPD qualified or working towards
This is an exciting opportunity for a German speaking HR Assistant based in London.
- Salary paying between £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience.
- 5 month fixed term contract
- Flexible working (1-2 days in the office will be required)