HR System Advisors to work as part of a project team implementing a range of new HR systems modules
We are seeking HR System Specialists / HR Analysts / HR System Advisors to work as part of a large HR Services team. Reporting to the HR Systems Manager
You will play an integral part in the HR Systems project team who are undertaking a review and then implementation of specialist modules of the HR Systems.
As an HR Systems Specialist you will be responsible for developing effective MI reporting / HR analytics. You will also be involved in developing and preparing the HR systems for new implementation / roll out of specialist modules - eg manager self service, pensions, onboarding, recruitment, Rostering, payroll and L&D.
- As a HR system Officer / Advisor / Systems Specialist you will lead elements of the day to day maintenance, utilisation, configuration and optimisation of the HR Systems eg developing Employee / Manager Self Service
- As a key systems and workforce information lead you will liaise with in the development and implementation of the system to ensure it is aligned to business needs.
- lead and ensure delivery of organisational reporting requirements through scheduled, batched and bespoke reporting and trend analysis, acting as a key liaison for data. This includes regular provision of a suite of MI and trend analysis to support organisational activity, including but not limited to workforce and succession planning, equality and diversity, workforce profile, absence management, vacancies and variance reporting
- Working as part of the HR Systems Project Team you will be involved in all aspects of HR systems implementation/modules implementation involving HR analysis, data manipulation, configuration, mapping and process.
Were seeking an HR Systems Specialist / HR Analyst / HR Systems Advisors who have a strong background within complex organisations.
- Significant experience of developing system functionality and reporting requirements
- Extensive HR Systems Analytical and Reporting skills
- Relevant experience of BI tools and report writing
- Extensive experience of building and using databases/reporting tools; proven experience in manipulation and analysis of large volumes of data
- Track record of successful and relevant project management, where innovative solutions have been delivered within a large complex organisation
- Technically skilled and systems orientated, and an expert user of MS Office Applications (specifically advanced MS Excel skills)
This role is initially offered on a contract basis upto 12 months fixed term and potential for longer term with new system.
Home Working with some elements/meetings when needed in Portsmouth
Circa 40 days inc bank holidays
flexible working approaches
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.