Your new role
A leading online B2C company is looking for an attentive and passionate individual to work as a no2 to the Senior HR Director. The HR Manager will support 200 employees across all Europe people matters. The key responsibilities include:
- Manage the full recruitment process including creating position descriptions, posting jobs, tracking job applicants, conducting phone screenings and scheduling interviews with hiring managers.
- Provide assistance to employees for HR inquiries, discussing matters with the Senior HR Director.
- Communicate HR policies, procedures, programs, and laws as required for each situation.
- Comply with all existing UK and individual European country laws in accordance with company Human Resources policies.
- Assist the Senior HR Director with identifying the Company's training needs, including new employee induction, management development, business skills, and cross-training on company processes
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be a HR generalist with experience of managing the full employee lifecycle in a retail, media, leisure, or hospitality business. Ideally you will have up to date knowledge in recruitment employee relations, compensation, benefits, and training, but this is not essential. It would be beneficial if you have worked with stakeholders across Europe and understand the relevant employment laws.