As HR Analyst, you will be responsible for key reporting projects, analysing and reporting on People data across the organisation, developing people dashboards and support all reward initiatives (including salary review processes, bonus processing, market benchmarking, share plan management, collating).
My client is a financial services, data driven business, headquartered in London.
- Owning all data reporting and analytics, and developing people analytic dashboards
- Running all regular and regulatory reporting, and ensure quality mechanisms are in place to ensure data integrity
- Manage the back end of our HRIS (BambooHR), drive improvements and make sure all systems and processes are fit for purpose
- Ensuring that reward practices are in line with FCA/PRA regulation, and supporting managers in making informed compensation decisions
- Assisting with the design and development of the year-end appraisal and compensation spreadsheets and associated reporting and analytics, making recommendations for the most effective use of data
- Assist the Head of People Operations in the design of diversity and inclusion reporting and analytics across all the People processes and cycles (year-end, recruitment, graduate recruitment etc.)
- Make recommendations for automation predictive analytics, data modelling, forecasting, and the like, to optimize the people function
To be successful, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in analysing and assimilating information to understand issues, identify opportunities for improvement, and support good decision making
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment - financial service exposure advantageous
Competitive salary plus benefits
6 month FTC