Page Personnel HR are working on an exciting new role within a FTSE250 company. Due to growth, they are seeking a Recruitment Account Manager to join and support a successful team by focusing on an Engineering & Manufacturing Key Account. The role will involve 270 degree recruitment (NO NEW BUSINESS!) and fantastic career opportunities. The role is North-West based (ideally Manchester) and offers flexible working and great benefits.
Our client are a FTSE250 company who are experiencing high volumes of growth and exciting project work. Due to recent successes, they are seeking a Recruitment Account Manager to join and support the team and focus on an Engineering & Manufacturing Key Account. The role is North-West based and offers flexible working and great benefits.
The key responsibilities for the Recruitment Account Manager are 270 degree recruitment, building strong relationships with hiring managers, taking detailed job briefs within the engineering and manufacturing sphere, writing and posting adverts, sourcing candidates via multiple channels, assisting in the efficient delivery of project/volume recruitment, managing and developing key accounts, working on a variety of vacancies and liaising with external and 2nd tier parties. The role is North West based (ideally Manchester) and offers flexible working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in a recruitment/client-focused role
- knowledge within science, engineering, construction, sales, IT is beneficial but not essential
- ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to motivate and work to tight deadlines
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- computer literacy with MS Office and In-house systems
Our client offers a salary c£30-35K +bonus, flexible working, great benefits, fantastic career opportunities.