Interim HR and Payroll Systems Specialist, 6 Months, FTC to £55,000 or day rate to £350 per day
Your new company
An exciting opportunity for an Interim HR Systems Specialist, to join a fast-paced, leading Distribution organisation, for a Transformation project.
Your new role
As an HR Systems Specialist (Interim -6 Month role), you will be an HR Lead, reporting into a Project Manager, responsible for managing the Payroll work stream, of an HR Systems transformation project, it is a project that will involve cloning Success Factors, for a new business created by divestiture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the HR deployment / Readiness plan - ensuring all key areas of the plan are covered, systems, processes & people.
- Risk, escalation, and mitigation management
- Responsible for the design of the future "to be" systems, processes, and team structure within the transition of an acquired business.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the blueprint documents and configuration workbooks containing the business rules and requirements
- Leading the requirements gathering workshops to understand the "as is" and inputting to the "to be" delivery model.
- Working with the internal upstream and downstream teams to ensure all requirements are considered end-to-end: Payroll, T&A, benefits pensions etc.
- Working with the internal HRIS teams to ensure requirements are well understood and built accurately into the payroll solution
- Supporting the testing team with specifics of the " to be" functionality, designing test scripts, supporting execution, and performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Supporting the business testing and sign off configuration requirements, analysing the results and advising the project team of the readiness to deploy.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience as an HR and Payroll Systems Specialist or HR Project Lead / Manager who has managed several HR and Payroll system implementations. You will ideally have experience using SAP Standard or ADP Global View or Workday. You must be able to start ASAP, with no more than 2 weeks notice.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to join a Project Team to manage a Systems transformation project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.