You will be responsible for providing exceptional HR advice to senior stakeholders, line managers and employees, leading on the implementation and operation of agreed HR policies and procedures.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a International Professional Services firm on an permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a HR generalist with specific experience within the professional services sector.
- Leads on projects to drive standardisation across HR Operations and within the HR function to create efficiencies and productivity gains
- Key support to the HRBP on implementation of Group HR Strategy and resulting initiatives, ensuring consistent, successful delivery, whilst maximising commercial benefit.
- With the HRBP develop and implement HR solutions for the region, e.g. building Performance Management capability, improving engagement, improving induction for new starters.
- To support delivery and embedding of business change / projects as required in line with business / HR requirements
- Support the development of line managers change capability in the Region
- To manage the monthly HR reporting cycle including KPIs, case tracking and all general HR reporting and analysis for the region
- To establish excellent working relationships and build trust with line managers and teams within each of the divisions
- To support Divisional resource planning and succession planning at sub-Director level
- Provide exceptional HR advice throughout the wider business
- Proven track record operating as a HR Manager/HR Business Partner across a large complex organisation - ideally from a professional services background
- Experience working on strategic elements of HR and change projects
- Experience of coaching and advising line managers on key HR issues
- Understands the need for diplomacy and confidentiality, great at building relationships
- In depth employment law knowledge
- Strong change management and Problem-Solving skills would be advantageous
- Collaborative and innovative working style
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
HR Manager - Professional Services
Paying up to £55,000