Permanent HRBP Job available in Altrincham/Sale
Your new company
We have an exciting new job opportunity available to join a leading financial services organisation. In terms of the organisation they currently have an employee headcount of 300 employees however are part of a well known larger corporate organisation. They are looking to appoint an experienced HRBP to join their current HR team which consists currently of 5.
Your new role
As a HRBP within the organisation you will working as a high-level business partner to the senior management team. You will be responsible for taking the lead in the execution of various people initiatives and support the Head of HR with their strategy and people plans. This role will be key in driving high people performance and continuous development across the group. Working as part of the HR management team, this role will be responsible in designing and developing people strategies at a group level to ensure all business brands achieve the business outcomes they require.
Provide people support to the business as follows:
- Act as part of the leadership team for aligned business areas
- Advise, coach and educate business leaders using your expertise
- Be a trusted partner
- Have a deep understanding of your aligned business area from a customer and commercial perspective
- Use foresight and experience to anticipate action needed
- Offer support and challenge to your aligned business area to get to the right outcomes.
As part of the role the business have a number of different projects that the HR team are working on which
include lots of change programmes, organisational restructures, reward, pay & bonuses, staff surveys and engagement projects, policy update projects, improving culture and also a real focus and learning & development & Diversity & Inclusion.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD level 5+
- Knowledge of employment law - up to date and abreast of changes in legislation.
- A solid background and knowledge in generalist HR areas, including recruitment & selection, handling sensitive people issues, employee relation issues, attendance management and developing people.
- Experience in Learning & Development and leading on programmes
- Forward-thinking mindset and an ability to develop new ideas, be creative and join the dots of seemingly disparate activities.
- Work effectively on multiple initiatives and comfortable to make decisions and use independent judgement
- Understanding of the risks faced by the business and functions, the tolerance for those risks and the controls required to manage and mitigate these risks within appetite.
- Experience of working on ED&I initiatives
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available with 2 - 3 days working in the office
Full time or 4 days/compressed hours available
27 days holiday
7% pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.