Head of Talent Acquisition - Media Client Group
Digital Marketing Organisation
£90,000 - £95,000
My client are a global, leading, digital marketing organisation. Due to a restructure within the business they are now looking for an experienced TA lead to support the EMEA region specifically for the Media arm of the business.
The Talent Acquisition Lead for the Media Business line will focus on both recruitment strategy and execution to meet hiring goals across the Business line. You will lead a highly successful and close-knit recruiting team committed to building and evolving Talent Acquisition. The scope of the role includes serving as a strategic talent advisor to the Media business, a career advocate to an experienced team of talent partners and recruiters, and a recruitment process expert to ensure that the company has access to and is acquiring world-class talent. You will own all recruiting responsibilities for Media roles throughout EMEA. This regional role is accountable for all recruitment delivery and reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead.
To be successful in role, you must bring strong experience of managing and leading a recruiting team in a matrix organisation with exceptional relationship building skills at the senior exec level.
- Develop and execute regional strategic approach to attracting and engaging top industry talent including digital media, planning and buying, analytics, reporting, optimisation, client management, sales and growth
- Grow a close working relationship with EMEA Head of Talent Acquisition, Cluster TA Leads and Service Line leads to ensure that the hiring strategy is connected from a Market/Region/Service Line perspective, with consideration for dual reporting lines
- Manage EMEA Media talent acquisition function in a growing, global organisation working across multiple teams carefully monitoring the delivery of the function to meet business demand
- Assist in standardising talent acquisition programs and processes for the service line in collaboration with the matrixed team and the business
- Attend Supply and Demand meetings with Media SLT providing knowledgeable viewpoint on markets and current state of EMEA TA and detailed view of hiring trends
- Identify talent acquisition trends and implement new approaches when appropriate
- Work with DEI Team and internal stakeholders to develop a comprehensive diversity attraction strategy with the goal of increasing diverse representation in the candidate pool.
- Develop direct reports by inspiring them to realise their strengths and importance to the business while providing them with actionable, timely feedback
- Partner with EMEA Talent Acquisition Lead and Cluster TA Leads to define Media TA team performance goals; motivate team to achieve goals
- Develop and manage recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics. Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers.
- Be a key player in the EMEA Talent Acquisition Strategic Work Group being proactive in driving consistencies across the region
- Expert in developing talent acquisition strategy in a matrixed organisation within Media
- Leverage technology and innovative thinking to develop consistency and scalability within the Media recruiting team
- Experience in all aspects of talent acquisition including, but not limited to strategic planning, sourcing, networking, qualifying/interviewing, legal & compliance, offer negotiations, and managing the candidate/hiring manager experience
- Ability to develop and lead teams and drive team engagement in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise a complex and diverse workload
- Possess the poise, confidence and presence to be able to deal effectively with C-level executives, external customers, vendors, and clients at all levels within the organisation
- Strong, self-confident, decisive leader with excellent listening skills, emotional maturity and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Flexibility in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Good working knowledge of an ATS (SmartRecruiters preferred but not essential)
- Ability to design visual BI dashboards to aid reporting, working closely with dedicated analytics resource to build