A global research and consultancy organisation is looking for two Directors (Heads) of Talent Management to align to global client groups across sales and research / consultancy. The Head of Talent Management will design and deploy programmes that link individual growth and development to the commercial growth of business, focusing primarily on the Manager to Director cohort.
- Drive the development of an ecosystem of continued development across both staff and management teams, to set both up for consistent success
- Work across departments to review talent matrix exercises and ensure that top talent is adequately supported to achieve their potential
- Work with Directors to design and maintain updated career progression opportunities that more clearly articulate success criteria for advancement and enhanced reward. Develop a communication plan around the same.
- Run regular career progression and skill development workshops for staff members
- Work with existing experts to develop a curriculum and rigorous certification programmes for staff with 2 yrs + tenure
- Work with leaders and local Country Managers to facilitate placement and secondment opportunities across departments with greater regularity.
- Work closely with the L&D Team to ensure that introductory and core training is deployed successfully and that the busines is getting the most value out of all L&D tools and platforms
- Work closely with the Global Director of Talent Acquisition and their team to align on strategies for attracting and retaining talent
- 5+ years experience as a senior talent / OD / L&D specialist within commercial organisations
- Knowledge of Competency Based models
- An understanding of talent matrix models
- Commercial awareness and understanding of sales versus operational imperatives
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills