The role of a Recruitment Consultant involves specialising in the sourcing, attraction, recruitment and on boarding of staff across the Health care group. The successful candidate will take ownership of a large portfolio of vacant roles in a view to maximise sourcing of direct candidates.
Our client specialise in Residential Care within the UK. and recruit a number of clinical roles including Nurses, and Health Care Assistants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing job adverts and role profiles to attract the highest quality of candidates.
- Proactively identify candidates through the use of online databases, job boards, social media and employee referrals, as well as through networking.
- Working closely with internal teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet recruiting goals.
- Identify and assess candidates for senior-level and difficult to fill positions
- Complete follow up activities with successful candidates through to start date and initial employment to increase conversion.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Experienced within Recruitment, ideally within Health care but this is not an essential
* Fast thinking, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Experienced in utilising different networking channels to attract and retain candidates
- £25,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- Flexible working options available