An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR and Recruitment focussed individual to join this growing marketing company. Based in Leeds, you will split your time working from home and from the office.
A growing marketing business headquartered in Leeds.
The HR & Talent Manager will have full responsibility for managing all employees in the full 360 degree lifecycle. The role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the full recruitment process, including building strong networks, direct hiring and forging good relationships with agencies
- Ongoing talent management, working closely with the business to identify talent pipelines, managing potential and leading development initiatives
- Handling a full range of employee relations issues, working closely with employment lawyers
- Managing a HR Administrator
- HR project work
- Working closely with the business on a full range of people matters.
The HR & Talent Manager must have broad experience, ideally working in an SME environment. You will be/have:
- Exceptional experience of 360 degree recruitment and managing talent pipelines
- Broad generalist background ideally in SME environments
- Experience of creating and implementing practical and inspirational training and development initiatives
- Ideally some people management experience
This permanent HR & Talent Manager role is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing creative business and help them reach the next stage in their growth.
- Salary £40-45,000 plus benefits
- Leeds base with a mix of office and home working
- Flexible hours, potential for part or full time (4 days or equivalent minimum ideally)