Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a global energy company in their search for a senior HRBP to join its renewable and zero carbon energy business. This is an exciting time to be join this company as it strategically moves towards more renewable forms of energy.
The Senior HRBP for this business area is responsible for defining and delivering the people plan that enables the business to achieve its goals. They will provide people and culture support for a broad spectrum of activities, ensuring consistent and effective delivery of key initiatives and projects in line with local legislation, company policy, and best practice.They will work closely with other people and culture teams to integrate activities and advisory services.
Candidates should have experience in Human Resources with a proven capability and experience in:
- Strategic talent management, organisational development, change management and employee relations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build capability, coach and drive high performance.
- Developed knowledge of JV operations and management.
- Track record of effective strategic partnering and executive level coaching.
- Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and deliver the demands of a business that is growing at pace and scale.
- Experience with organisational change management and working in a matrixed organisation.
- Working knowledge of local labour legislation and regulation.
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply:
- Experience in low carbon energy, ideally in Wind, high growth sectors or nascent industries
- Advanced/Master's degree in Human Resources or MBA
- Experience working with agile methodologies (scrum, kanban, design thinking, etc)
- Professional certification(s) in Human Resources