An outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organisation as Head of Recruitment, based across two sites in Cambridgeshire. A genuine career defining opportunity to take the reins of the recruitment strategy and execution, supported by a team of two specialist recruiters and two recruitment administrators.
It is widely acknowledged that attracting talent currently is a challenge – we are looking for passion and positivity to drive engagement with your talent pool and build a seamless recruitment function delivering a fantastic candidate experience. You will be:
- Inspiring and empowering your team to deliver first class recruitment solutions to the hiring manager community.
- Engaging with the SLT, department heads and department managers to understand the long term staffing needs and translating this into a recruitment plan.
- Partnering with your HR colleagues to deliver improved employer brand identity.
- Building relationships with your supply partners to make you “employer of choice” and make these relationships work for the business.
- Delivering recruitment campaigns for high profile roles within the organisation, demonstrating best practice, innovation and effective recruiting and leading by example.
- Reviewing and evolving recruitment processes to meet changes in legislation and the labour market.
- Reporting on KPI’s and SLA’s.
This role will also require you to be prepared to walk a day in the shoes of your whole team to understand the challenges they face. You will enjoy the high level and strategic elements of running a lean and effective team in a challenging discipline, but equally enjoy the hands on, including recruiting senior roles within the organisation.
Benefits are generous and include:
- Car Allowance
- Performance Related Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Co. Contributed Pension Scheme