HR Programme Lead, 12 Month FTC, Northamptonshire, Competitive Salary
Your new company
An excellent opportunity for an HR Programme Lead/ Project Lead, within a leading, fast-paced, blue collar worker environment in Northamptonshire
Your new role
As HR Programme/Project Lead, (12 Month FTC) you will report to the Head of HR Shared Services and will be responsible for leading the HR Project Management Office within the HR Shared Service Centre. This will involve delivering a portfolio of HR projects,
- Responsible for ensuring successful delivery of a complex set of interconnecting projects within the HR Shared Service Centre.
- Responsible for delivering change and continuous improvement projects within the HR Shared Service Centre.
- Ensuring that key Employee Lifecycle and Operational projects are delivered effectively and consistently, including Pay Review, Bonus and improvements to employee packages
- Establishing workstreams, reporting and governance to ensure that business projects and priorities are supported fully by the HR Shared Service Centre.
- Flags risk, issues and dependencies to Sponsors and the HR Leadership Team
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience as an HR Project Leader or HR Programme Leader, within an HR Shared Service Centre environment. You must have experience managing multiple HR Projects within a Shared Service Centre setting. A Project Management Qualification would be advantageous, Prince, MSP, APM or PMQ. You will ideally be available to start with no more than 1 months notice.
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity within a forward thinking, collaborative organisation, a fast-paced leading, growing organisation. 26 days holiday + bank holidays, car allowance, pension up to 7.5%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.