HR Manager - 12 months ftc) - Watford - up to £60k plus excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity to join this well established commercial organisation who I have worked with for over 10 years. They are looking for a HR Manager to join them for a 12 month ftc but with the possibility of perm.
People Leadership - actively encourage and champion culture, vision, values and behaviours by:-
- Inspiring people to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Encouraging a culture of creativity and innovation
- Empowering people to take responsibility for delivery
- Translate company strategy into team plans, analyse and report on results
- Drive Performance
- Identify training needs
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives
- Manage employee relations
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
- Maintain payroll and benefits
- Report HR analytics
You will need the following experience:-
- Based in the UK
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Proven line management responsibilities
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
In return they offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to work with a company that puts people at the heart of everything they do.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.