Job Title: Regional HR Officer
Salary: £27k + Fringe
Industry Sector Education
About the company
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading company within the Education sector in their search to add an HR Officer to their existing HR team.
This role will involve travelling to Slough and 1-2 days a week and SW London 1 day a week. The following days will be home-based.
About the role
- To assist the Regional the recruitment team when necessary with the recruitment of all staff.
- Effective management of People Development administration procedures, including responsibility for compliance with Employment policies and regulations.
- Advise on and co-ordinate disciplinary/capability and absence processes
- Support with the on-boarding process; support chasing references, ensuring all documents have been obtained, signed and verified.
- To assist in producing weekly reports on key HR data, for example, absence reporting..
- Assist in production of monthly payroll including starter, leaver and amendment information, submission of time sheets and sickness/absence data.
- To co-ordinate starters and leavers and that Exit Interviews are sent out.
- To ensure sickness data is inputted into the relevant HR Management System and Return to Work interviews are carried out and filed accordingly.
To be suitable for this role you will need to possess the following skills/experience –
- A minimum of 2 years HR experience from a similar role.
- Experience of preparing HR reports.
- Experience of implementing HR policies.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders using multiple forms of communication.
- Excellent communication skills.
- CIPD Level 3 (advantageous)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi task.
For more details about this role, please contact James on 0203 800 1500.