An exciting opportunity for someone who has administrative or customer service experience with great organisation skills and looking to work as Learning and Development Coordinator. Working closely with the Managers to support requests, input and maintain data, contact employees to progress training and being first point of contact for incoming calls and queries.
Well established organisation in the Engineering industry based in Watford they are now looking for Learning and Development Coordinator to join their growing team. They have great company culture, ethics and supportive environment.
Learning and Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Being first point of contact for incoming calls and queries
- Manager Self-Service Requests
- Manage, maintain, copy, scan, upload and distribute correspondence
- Liaise with employees to progress training requests
- Manage and maintain data
- Liaise with internal and external training suppliers to organise training activities
- Contact trainers and managers to determine the location, time, facilities and training subject
- Ensure any requirements are met including accommodation, equipment, travel etc.
- Produce and distribute certificates and correspondence relating to training activities
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- 'Can do' attitude
- Excellent organisation skill
- Administrative experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skill
- Lived locally to Watford
- Competitive salary
- Great Benefits Scheme
- Permanent opportunity
- Progression opportunity