Oakleaf is proud to be supporting a global industry giant in their search for a Senior People and Culture Consultant to join its upstream business aligned to production and operations. Our client is keen to receive applications from candidates with advanced experience in this field and who have ensured consistent and effective delivery of people and culture initiatives and projects for similar large global companies.
Essential experience includes:
Significant experience in Human Resources, including:
* Proven capability and experience in strategic talent management, ER, change management, and organisational development.
* Strong leadership capability with the ability to build capability, coach and drive high performance.
* Track record of effective strategic partnering and executive level coaching
* Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results
* Experience of organisational change management and working in a matrixed organization
* Working knowledge of local labor legislation and regulations
Desirable criteria to include:
- Avanced/Master's degree in Human Resources or MBA
- Experience working with agile methodologies (scrum, kanban, design thinking, etc.
- Professional certification(s) in Human Resources
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you please apply and I look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.