HR and Payroll Officer
Your new company
Working for a fast paced, developing and growing organisation seeking a skilled HR and Payroll Officer to join the organisation on permanent basis. Working for a leading European company that manufactures flexible and sustainable solutions for some of the world's most respected brands.
Your new role
You will support the HR Business Partner with operational responsibility for HR delivery. You will have a key role within a fast paced, friendly HR team. You will be able to offer specialist analytical skills and system knowledge in order to coordinate critical monthly payroll /pension checking and verification. You will deliver solid generalist HR advice, ensure standards are maintained and work with key stakeholders to ensure payroll process improvements.
- You will hold a wealth of generalist HR knowledge and experience, including a proven ability to conduct all aspects of recruitment, the ability to successfully support managers with employee's issues such as, disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management and have proven skills in developing and producing analytical reports.
- Manage & develop all payroll processes working alongside the UK Flex Payroll Manager.
- Cross check data & payroll instructions for parity and conduct monthly pay audits.
- Review and improve the HR / Payroll processes in preparation for the implementation of a new payroll / time and attendance solution whilst ensuring engagement with key stakeholder across the business.
- Develop & manage employer pension records and data. Manage pension administration services in partnership with the pension provider.
- Provide business information and analysis including pay modelling, statutory pay reporting, management information reports for senior managers committees e.g. quarterly balanced scorecard and employer communications with trade unions and employees.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly accurate
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and never miss them
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) at all times
- Excellent project management skills
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Friendly, approachable and flexible - a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates "can do" attitude
- Commercially aware
- Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence an advantage
What you'll get in return
Generous annual leave, flexible working, training and development, health care cash plan, free parking, x4 death in service and exposure to a fast paced working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.