We are seeking strategic focused HR Business Partner to support business units across South Hampshire
We have an excellent opportunity for strategically focused HR Business Partners to work as part of a large HR team delivering HR and Workforce strategies across large scale divisions of a public sector organisation.
As a Strategic Workforce Business Partner you will be aligned to divisions operating throughout Southern Hampshire. You will be working with the senior leadership teams on the delivery of an agile workforce plan, business & strategic planning, leading on change and transformation projects and working collaboratively across specialist areas including Organisational Development and Training.
Key areas of focus are:
- Workforce strategy & business planning understanding and delivery of associated objectives and workforce plans within the division
- Production and analysis of workforce metrics, data and trend analysis to drive performance improvements and monitoring of the workforce plan.
- Impact on staff engagement, health and wellbeing and retention through delivery of the workforce strategy and workforce plan.
- Leading organisational change/transformation projects and development from a workforce perspective preparing the organisation for future change.
- Leading positive outcomes with highly complex employee relations matters; preserving positive relationships wherever possible
- Leading a HR team including Senior HR Advisors/HR Advisors who will pick up on ER case management and project work.
We are seeking experienced HR Business Partners ideally available to start asap in September for an initial fixed term contract until End of March 2022 when a new structure will be confirmed and likely for permanent opportunities.
You will need a broad and deep experience of HR across a range of disciplines from workforce planning, coaching, business partnering, ER, Change Management and delivering on strategic people plans.
- At least five years' post qualification experience of working in a complex HR environments.
- Focus on customer experience and continuous improvement.
- High degree of HR operational skill and experience
- Experience working at a senior level in a large complex organisation
- Leading Organisational change models, including tendering and TUPE of staff.
- Experience of translating and interpreting complex information and data to provide new insights and practical solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing, including report writing. reflecting sometimes complex issues
- Delivering training and development interventions.
- Use numerical information and data to bring about improved performance or build a business case.for change.
- Use of coaching to achieve results.
- Working autonomously in complex situations; whilst functioning as a leaders of a team.
Excellent benefits including 35 days holiday inc Bank and pension schemes
The organisation will have a flexible working approach including hybrid/agile working from home and sites as appropriate for senior leadership meetings.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.