A Training Manager, based in the City of London who can:
- Build strong relationships externally with Partners and internally with the our client's Partner Sales team.
- Develop an education program designed for anyone who Partners with our client to market and sell our client's products and services.
A leading Financial Services (Fin-Tech) organisation based in the City of London that offers an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities.
A Training Manager with the following accountabilities:
- Create, Deliver and Manage an industry leading Partner on-boarding and development training program to enable all Partners go to market and confidently market and sell our client's products and services.
- Assess and Develop training to suit Partner's needs.
- Build a library of standardised training material assets that Partners can access, that suits all partner types.
- Deliver training through a variety of mediums; face to face, virtual and self-taught/guided/on-demand learning options.
- Develop and teach training methods and skills to Partner champions i.e., train the trainer.
- Attend partner sites to lead key product and service launches and initiatives.
- Organising meetings with stakeholders before preparing course material to ensure a detailed understanding of training subjects and processes has been achieved.
- Continually research methods and techniques in workplace training and remain up-to-date on development within the industry and competitors
- Collect information from stakeholders on how well partners retain information and use the concepts learned in training courses.
- Run tests after the completion of training courses to determine the effectiveness of training strategies.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs and Partner champions; review course evaluations and recommend course revisions/updates.
- Actively seek current training methods and best practice to facilitate training sessions.
- Hold regular check in's with Senior Management to identify subjects to be addressed or areas that need additional support.
- Ensure all material is designed in line with our client's EU Partnership / Business strategy; manage the process of translating business objectives into Partner training programs.
- Implement a success measurement criteria to demonstrate value.
- Create internal marketing material to be distributed throughout the Partnership team to promote training programs and detail.
- Develop, document and maintain detailed knowledge of the business's current lead referral / sales process, methodology, technology, infrastructure and business processes from a functional perspective.
- Be a first point of contact for user support and problem solving for partner on-boarding / sales process queries
A Training Manager who can demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborative as a strong team player across all levels of the business.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with a strong aptitude for communicating complex business and process / technical concepts - interaction with Partners and internal stakeholders is key to this role.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter.
- Experienced trainer - both creating on-demand material and presenting to a live audience.
- Ability to operate and interact with colleagues remotely.
- Highly organised and personable with exemplary attention to detail.
- Creative and challenges status quo.
Competitive basic salary and benefits depending on experience