A highly reputable global financial services organisation is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills. You will be joining a very friendly and supportive team where you will be trusted to work autonomously. The role is really varied, diverse and interesting working across the front, middle and back offices across the UK & EMEA. In addition you will have the chance to get involved in project work. This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic company and really develop in the role.
- Leading the end to end recruitment process in a true 360 role
- Working with the stakeholders to advise on the best recruitment strategy utilising both direct and indirect sourcing methods
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the stakeholders
- Designing, implementing and delivering resourcing initiatives which align to the people strategy
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process for hiring, supporting internal mobility and promotions
- Leading or assisting on various projects
Skills and experience
- Previous inhouse recruitment experience either directly or from an RPO within financial services or banking.
- Any experience of front office recruitment is a bonus but not essential
- Passionate about recruitment with strong delivery skills
- Good understanding of attraction strategies, EVP and process improvement
- Demonstrate a strong operational and strategic knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills