Training Partner, Music B2B Firm, London, Permanent, £40-£45K
Your new company
A UK based B2B Music Firm is looking for an individual to assess, design and deliver training materials across the company. The standalone role sits within the wider HR team, reporting into the Head of HR.
What you'll need to succeed
The hiring manager is looking for an innovative and confident individual who is able to adapt to new challenges, and put their creative spin on the role. Experience in delivering and creating content is essential for this position, as well as knowledge of a relevant CRM system.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage the development and delivery of the training required for Member Services, Repertoire, and International.
- To design an induction for New Starters through the needs analysis process in order to ensure they are fully competent within their probationary periods.
- To provide one to one mentoring, coaching and organise training as appropriate to ensure needs are met and results evaluated.
To define, develop, train and validate process improvements to agreed standards, liaising with appropriate business areas.
- Create e-learning modules as relevant within the current Learning Pool system to compliment classroom style training and / or as refreshers for employees.
- To create, update and maintain necessary training material in order to compliment training courses delivered, ensuring up to date techniques are utilised as well as blended learning methods to cater for different learning styles.
What you'll get in return
Working in this role would enable you to have full creative range when designing and delivering content, putting your own spin on the position. As this role is standalone, you would have the opportunity to work independently whilst collaborating with the wider HR team, in a close-knit environment. Flexible working options are available, as well as a 5% company bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.