Recruitment Coordinator remote based £20,000
Your new company
An Essex based organisation that offers care and support services requires a Recruitment Coordinator to join their well established, existing team on a permanent basis. This role is full time, working hours are Monday to Thursday 09.00 - 17.00 Friday 09.00 - 16.30. This role can be remote based if preferred
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to ensure the Recruitment Manager and Operational Managers are supported in the delivery of a high quality, candidate focused recruitment process to both internal and external customers. To provide an excellent candidate experience through the full recruitment journey, from attracting potential candidates to apply, through CV screening and telephone interviews, arranging face-to-face interviews, ensuring that the required paperwork is completed at each stage and provided to the HR Coordinator team efficiently.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a Recruitment Coordination role is preferred or a similar background in Compliance, Human Resources or Administration will also be considered.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law in a recruitment perspective, equality and diversity, GDPR and best practice.
- Experience of applying and providing effective administrative support, including correct application of policies, procedures and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to comfortably communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Confident MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint user
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to join a friendly, professional team and work for a credible & caring company
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare cash plan
- Participation in Refer a Friend Scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Up to 24 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Remote working option
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.