In this exciting Interim role, you will work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to lead and deliver the entry-level recruitment. You will be involved in end-to-end European campus outreach events, activities and programs to meet current hiring demands and work on the creation of pipelines.
You will partner with internal stakeholders on recruitment matters and execute campus recruitment events, branding and marketing initiatives with a primary focus on the Intern Programme and bi-annual entry-level recruitment campaigns.
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment - not limited to sourcing, shortlisting, assessment & selection, arranging of interviews, offer and on-boarding to ensure a smooth and engaging process for all
- Manage an efficient and personalised recruitment process, working with hiring managers, candidates, and university partners.
- Plan and execute campus events, including career fairs, information sessions, networking receptions, panel discussions, interview days, etc.
- Create and enhance marketing materials such as brochures, e-mail campaigns, videos, presentations, and giveaways
- Research and recommend improvements to the processes.
- Have exceptional international senior stakeholder management experience that includes the regular communication of recruitment performance data to a non-TA audience;
- Build and maintain partnerships with universities/colleges, student orgs, and diverse partners to identify key talent and improve how we work together;
- Use a range of media including engagement / social media platforms to advertise current open roles to the right audiences which could include alumni communities;
They are looking for:
- Experience in campus or graduate recruitment, preferably from a professional services environment;
- Ability to articulate value proposition of roles to candidates and build rapport with people;
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
- Client-focused and able to interact confidently with candidates and senior stakeholders;
- Able to effectively manage multifaceted processes, prioritising when appropriate to deliver against predetermined timeframe;