HR Administrator. 6 month FTC with the high possibility to go permanent. You will be providing professional and comprehensive administrative support to the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven HR experience and is looking to progress further.
This company provide high quality, delicious food and are in a leading position as the world's number one frozen bakery. They are looking to build a really strong HR team and it's important to them that whoever joins them is passionate about their job and growing with the company.
Key responsibilities of HR Administrator in Southall:
- Being the first point of contact and answering any email/telephone queries received from our colleagues across the business nationally.
- Processing letters for changes to employment terms and conditions
- Producing and sending contracts of employment
- Checking right to work documentation
- Responding to reference requests
- Dealing with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Flexible Working Requests and providing advice on Probation's
- Complete full on-boarding process for all new starters and ensure everything is in place to start on their first day
- Administer HR processes such as probationary reviews, reference checks, induction, long service awards etc.
- Provide recruitment support to managers by posting job adverts internally and externally
- Providing stakeholders with a first-class HR service providing general HR support including coordinating, administration and follow up
- Filing including checking files for compliance purposes.
- Maintain employee files, ensuring all content is compliant with the Data Protection Act & GDPR legislation
- Update and maintain the employee employment records, providing reports where required
- Verify overtime/absences/Holiday against HR records
- Collate information from managers for deductions from employee payments
- To transmit information to payroll bureau in a timely and accurate manner according to payroll cut-off date
- Cover reception duties such as hotel bookings, stationary order, travel booking etc.
The successful HR Administrator will have:
* Strong numerical skills and quantitative thinker
* Some payroll administration knowledge including experience of working with payroll software
* Proven HR Admin experience
* Strong Proven attention to detail / high accuracy
* Ability to work under pressure
* Be able to multi-task and prioritise
* Strong organisational skills
* Team player
* Reliable and takes ownership
* Able to work/ has worked in a fast paced / ever-changing environment - someone who gets things done straight away
* Proven interpersonal, organisation, prioritisation, and time management skills
* Experience of picking things up quickly/ learning quickly
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
What is on offer to the successful candidate:
- Perk box discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Baby bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on product
- 6 month FTC with the high possibiltiy to go permanent