An exciting opportunity for a Plating Operator within a global organisation based in Wolverhampton. This is a full time, permanent role with great development and progression opportunities, offering immediate starts!
My client is a multi-brand plumbing business who house multiple big name, luxury brands. Their global business manufacture, assemble and distribute showers, baths, sinks and accessories worldwide. They consistently outperform competitors and continue to develop and grow. They are currently looking for an experienced Plating Operator to join their team based in Wolverhampton.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Jig & Unjig components.
- Strip chrome rejects and operate the jig striping line when required.
- Strip bronze work when required.
- Ensure work instructions and procedures are followed at all times.
- Identify jigs that are damaged/in need of re-coating and quarantine.
- Liaise with external suppliers regarding maintenance, repair and improvement plans.
- Liaise with others as required and assist as necessary in resolving any quality or production issues.
- Operate the Gold line and colour change as and when required.
- Cover the inspection/viewing area to cover holidays etc, as and when required.
- Report any issues to the team leader.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment and good housekeeping standards and ensure 5* standards are maintained.
- Maintain good communications and relationships throughout the company.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
As the successful Plating Operator, you will:
- Demonstrate similar experience in a plating role.
- Showcase an enthusiastic, can do and positive attitude.
As the successful Plating Operator, you will receive:
- Competitive salary.
- Multiple roles available with an ASAP start date.
- Varied shift patterns (1 week mornings, 1 week afters), offering great work life balance.
- Overtime available with uplifted rates of pay.
- Great development opportunities.