Oakleaf are delighted to be working on a Head of HR role for an international brand based out of London. As Head of HR, you will be partnering with internal consulting teams to build and deliver a people plan that enables the business to achieve its goals. You will provide people & culture support for a broad spectrum of people & culture activities based on advanced experience in this field and ensuring consistent and effective delivery of HR initiatives and projects in line with local legislation and best practice.
Key accountabilities include
* Inputs to the definition of the people strategy and help consulting and agile teams to prioritise activites in partnership with the business leadership and entity people & culture leadership team, in support of one bp people plan
* Maintains a deep understanding of the business and focuses on driving and delivering organisational change initiatives as appropriate.
* Manages the delivery of people & culture advisory support to leaders through agile teams to facilitate resolution of everyday queries and coaching to drive engagement, pre-empting and resolving employee relations (ER) cases and ensuring that diversity and inclusion are a foundation of the business people plan and supported throughout all people management activity.
* Drives talent management for the business, enabling people to build the capabilities our business values, and ensuring implementation of focused talent management processes that are aligned to business priorities and objectives, monitoring their impact on organisational effectiveness.
* Enables a compliant and high-performance culture through aligned performance management, reward and recognition frameworks, managing the delivery of integrated reward/recognition solutions to the business and overseeing the annual reward process.
* May act as product owner and activity manager for assigned agile team(s) driving the appropriate behaviours to achieve success, including a continuous improvement culture, whilst delivering performance management, technical development and coaching in partnership with line management.
It is essential that you are able to demonstrate capability working at this level in a global matrixed organisation. You will have lead on large scale change programs working closely with COE's to ensure effective delivery. Whilst sector background isn't required candidates must have come from a commercially focused organisation.