I am currently working with UK headquartered multinational organisation to recruit a Head of HR partnering the Finance client group. Working within the wider HR and People team this role will be responsible for delivering the people plan that enables the business to achieve its strategy. You will provide strategic direction working closely with all the COE's to deliver successful people initiatives.
Key accountabilities will include
* Develops a deep understanding of the business they support and drives and delivers organisational change initiatives providing thought leadership, guidance, and coaching
* Supports the completion of Re-invent bp programme across respective finance groups
* Delivers strategic resourcing plans to ensure all critical, leadership and development opportunities are filled
* Focuses on engagement and regularly measures and responds to feedback
* Provides leadership and expertise in Performance Management and Talent Management
* Actively promotes a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion to create an environment where everyone can perform at their best
* Fosters positive employee relations creating an environment for listening and two- way communication, acting upon weak signals and encouraging a culture of speak up
* Leverages agile methodologies and promotes agile ways of working to maximise value and efficiency across the teams
* Works as part of an integrated Finance HR team to deliver shared Finance agenda
You will be have proven capability working in a strategic level across talent management, ER, organisational change and development. Whilst sector experience is not required, it is essential that you have a background within a complex global matrixed organisation where you have lead across change.