I'm currently working with a leading Charity who are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Financial Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join the team in Exeter on a permanent basis.
Leading National Charity - based in Exeter.
This is a senior role within the Finance team and will oversee the financial control environment and lead the year end process.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you'll be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual statutory accounts.
- Ensuring all control account reconciliations are up to date and accurate
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Implementing audit recommendations on internal controls
As the Financial Accountant you will have:
- Experience of maintaining a robust financial control environment, including delivery of balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of the preparation of financial statements for audit and the application of accounting standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills used to accurately and quickly manipulate large volumes of data
- Qualifications ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Up to £39k + Great Benefits
The role will be a mixture of office and home working.