Ashley Kate are pleased to be supporting our client in Derbyshire who are looking for a new Management Accountant for their finance team on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant will work as part of an on site finance team, based at the client site in Ilkeston, alongside a group of finance assistants, financial controller and finance director.
The purpose of the role is to produce management accounts for designated Companies and departments, control and reconciliation of balance sheet nominal accounts, together with additional accountancy support and ad hoc projects, as required.
The new Management Accountant should be part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified and the salary will depend on the successful candidates experience, between £35,000 and £45,000.
The main responsibilities for the Management Accountant include;
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts for the commercial departments
- Forecasts and Budgets, preparation and presentation
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support projects and analytical reviews across the commercial departments, corporate services and the business as required
- To provide timely & accurate cash flow analysis for the business
- Reconcile and post the Sage 50 income account
- Monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts for group of companies
- To provide support & guidance to the wider finance team
- Completion of the company quarterly VAT return
You will be based on site at the offices in Derbyshire.
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall