In house Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist , 1 year contract £45 - £55k great opportunity to move inhouse! Chertsey, Surrey
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business to support with their inhouse recruitment across the UK. The company are looking for someone who is passionate about recruiting and loves being hands on!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with agency or RPO experience looking to make the move in house, or someone already in-house looking for a new opportunity
It is a 1 year fixed term contract, the organisation is based in Chertsey with on site parking, and expected time in the office will be 3 days a week ideally.
- Support with UK recruitment, working in a team of recruiters, managing stakeholders and working in partnership
- Recruiting from entry to senior level management roles and a mixture of head office and operational staff
- You will be responsible for the recruitment process from end to end, ensuring the candidate journey is inspiring and supportive along the way.
- Working closely with line managers, taking briefs, advising on the market and working together to find the right candidates
- You will be responsible for managing a varying load of roles but around 20 - 30 at a time will be the norm, occasionally more in busy times.
- You will be a strong recruiter, enjoy working on roles from start to finish and have great organisational skills
- A background within RPO, inhouse or agency Recruitment all considered.
- You will have excellent candidate and stakeholder management skills, be able to build a rapport and work within a busy and fast moving environment
- Open on sector experience, the key element is that you are happy with a pure recruiter role
- You will be happy to be in the office 3 days a week with some flexibility.
Please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.