The business are growing and there is a really opportunity for make an impact, now and for the future of the business for a commercially minded and driven Head of HR.
Successful Distribution Company, based in Bristol.
As the Head of HR you will have responsibility for the HR function and management of the team, maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality at all times. This is an integral role within the Head Office management team and will support several areas of the Company's businesses, including general employment relation issues, TUPE transfers and restructuring projects.
The right Head of HR for the role will ideally have:
- CIPD qualification to Level 5 or above
- Solid generalist experience in a Management position within HR
- Excellent employment law knowledge
- Demonstrative experience of TUPE and restructuring projects
- Demonstrative experience of change management procedures and project
- Track record of end-to-end delivery of HR projects across a broad range of areas
- Experience in policy document review and development
- Good commercial acumen
- Industry experience within construction or distribution
£50k - £65k - dependant on experience + Great bonus and excellent benefits.