Permanent Senior Talent Acquisition Job available in Manchester
Your new company
We have an exciting new permanent job opportunity to join one of our clients who are a large corporate organisation with a global workforce and 7500 employees. This role will be to join their established Talent team which consists of approximately 20 and will be responsible for international recruitment of technical roles and more specifically software development/engineering roles.
Your new role
You will work with the business leaders and HR Partners in achieving staffing objectives. Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition EMEA, you will drive results and impact the bottom-line by providing insight, creativity and innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to fill those assigned positions. We are a collaborative team that prides ourselves on working closely with our business to recruit talent and provide our candidates with a great experience. We are strategic, innovative, and never stop exploring new ideas, better solutions and innovation.
- Provide end to end recruiting for positions including sourcing, attracting, assessing and hiring active and passive candidates within our European organization.
- May be required to provide additional support to other European regions and roles but Romania will be the main focus at the outset.
- Be the advocator of promoting and driving inclusion and diversity in talent acquisition and work with hiring managers to create diverse candidate pipeline in order to achieve recruitment diverse slate requirement.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of job responsibilities for required competencies, skills, and knowledge required of successful applicants.
- Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources to assure a talent pipeline.
- Schedule and pre-screen candidates through phone interviews and present qualified candidates to hiring managers based on the provided job description and culture fit.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to maintain candidate data and post job openings.
- Partner with hiring manager to aid them in utilizing our applicant tracking system.
- Ensure proper documentation meets compliance of the recruitment process.
- Passionate advocate for candidate experience with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Provide expertise on the employment market, trends and innovative recruiting techniques to ensure Waters' competitiveness in hiring.
- Prior experience recruiting for software/technical positions is essential and an expert in this field
- International recruitment experience
- Experienced, confident and proactive Talent Acquisition professional with excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Experience in screening/interviewing candidates.
- Successful track record of achieving targets such as deadlines and recruiting goals and other KPIs as defined.
- Self-starter with a great work ethic and collaborative mentality.
- Demonstrated ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available including remote working with a day or 2 in the cheshire office.
Private Health Care for self and if they want to opt in for partner and family this is subsidized Dental Care Pension EAP Employee Stock Purchase Program Flex Working On Site Gym and canteen when we are in 25 days leave Employee Referral program
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.