Responsible for the HR function of this growing construction business, ensuring that HR strategies, policies and procedures are being implemented correctly and effectively.
This construction business is growing rapidly, enjoying a variety of projects from restoration to regeneration.
The position of Head of HR will involve:
- Managing the wider HR team
- Continually reviewing and improving HR systems, processes, procedures and documentation
- Developing and implementing L&D programmes
- Managing the employee lifecycle
- Managing and maintaining the HR budget
- Overseeing recruitment, training and development
The ideal candidate for the position of Head of HR will:
- Be an experienced senior HR professional from a construction / facilities / engineering background
- Be a strong people manager
- Be strategic yet operational
- Have strong ER skills
- Thrive in a growing, evolving environment
£90,000 to £100,000 + Comprehensive Package