HR Business Partner - generalist HR role - autonomous with opportunity to shape as the site grows further.
Fast-paced, growing business with various sites across the UK. Supporting a site with a headcount of 400 heads. Strong set iof values and supportive environment.
As HR Business Partner you will lead HR for the site and form a key part of the site leadership team working closely with the Site Director. Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with managers and the site on all people related issues acting as a coach to managers and the SLT.
- Managing a small HR Team.
- Employee relations - managing sickness & absence, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Recruitment & talent planning - looking at both immediate needs as well as longer term resourcing needs
- Talent development - identifying and providing opportunities for ongoing learning & development at the site.
- Working collaboratively with the HR team across the UK, building sound relationships.
- Change management activities.
To be considered for this role you must have proven experience within an Generalist HR role in a fast pace environment where you have gained a wealth of experience in ER as well as broader HR activities. This role will suit an experienced HR professional person with a background in an industrial sector such as manufacturing or logistics/distribution.
You will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, happy to roll up your sleeves and be present at site, building relationships across the business.
This role will suit a solutions focused individual with a creative mindset, willing to try new ideas and even looking for step up into more autonomous role.
Up to £50,000 per annum